A Super Small Micro Drone with HD Video for Less than $150 US
Micro Drone with HD Video ( TeK-THinK)
This was not under the christmas for me this year which is really disappointing based on what I see now. I must have been a very bad boy.
Drone technology combined with HD video is a combination that is unbeatable as a recipe for fun ( and controversy). The fact that you can buy technology like this for under $ 150 US is amazing.
The Micro Drone 2 allows you to take 720P video and snap photos while in full flight. The battery gives you about 8 minutes of flying time if you don’t use the camera. Turning on the HD video leaves you with about 5 minutes of flying fun.
The Camera Module is considered an option so will need to add it to your order.
Micro Drone 2 Technical information
* USB rechargeable battery
* Range from the controller is up to 400 feet (2.4GHZ Transmitter)
* Weight – just over 1 ounce
* There is a cool pre-programmed algorithm that lets you perform 360-degree flips without a lot of experience.
* Includes 4 spare blades and a mini screwdriver for attaching the camera
* 6 Axis Gyro stability allows for stable flights
* Robust Metal Structure
* 300 mA/h Li-Po Battery
* High Speed 29,000 RPM motors
According to the video reviewer, the Micro Drone 2.0 sells for $99 and the camera module is another $29.
Time for me to go and see if I can find a deal on one right now. Enjoy.