Using Silicon Doping for New Materials. The world for now is unable to move beyond fossil fuels, even though there are many clean energy options available. The sad part is that not only is fossil fuels producing emissions such as carbon dioxide that we cannot afford but it is one of least efficient energy technologies […]

Read more

Clean energy is also known as green or renewable energy, defined as resources that can be naturally replenished – which means they can never be exhausted and are constantly renewed. They generate little to no pollution or emissions that could damage the earth. Using clean energy, in theory, reduces global warming and greenhouse gas emission, […]

Read more

How NanoScience will Change Our World – ( TeK-THinK) Nanoscience and nanotechnology are defined as the study and application of extremely small things and can be used across all the other science fields, such as chemistry, biology, physics, materials science, and engineering.

Read more

Advanced Composite Materials for Clean Energy Technology ( TeK-THinK) In the United States, the department of energy is conducting research into new composite materials that will impact clean energy technology ranging from carbon fiber vehicles to new wind turbine designs.

Read more

Thorium as a Cleaner Energy Source ( TeK-THinK) One of the realities of the twenty first century is the fact that 20 percent of the world’s population have no access to electricity of any kind. In the remaining 80% of the world as people’s aspirations for a better quality of life increases so does the […]

Read more

Clean Energy Designs ( TeK-THinK) Joe Genius reviews inventions in clean energy and how renewable technologies work. See the details behind wind turbines, solar cells and electric cars. DIY inventors feature in this review.

Read more

Nuclear Fusion  ( TeK-THinK) This Google Talk from several years ago suggests the fusion energy technology maybe the answer to all of our clean energy dreams. Is it though? Lets hear your thoughts since Fukushima and the French fusion reactor program that is delayed and way over budget.

Read more

Clean Energy Resources of South Africa. ( Tek-THink ) In South Africa the country has a renewable energy goal referred to as the Nelson Mandela renewable based target of generating 10% of their electricity from renewable sources. Working as partners Standard Bank and Eskom have a goal it install 900 Megawatts of clean energy in […]

Read more

The perfect Wind Energy Turbine Blade using new technology ( Tek-THink.com ) Scientists and engineers at DLR Göttingen have achieved what in their opinion is a world first. Using a specially designed high speed camera arrangement they have captured the deformation of an aircraft propeller blade during flight. There where many challenges with designing and […]

Read more
Page 1 of 212